Vanguard Forecast Server improves forecasting buy-in and accuracy by engaging all your key people, plans, and data with:
- Advanced forecasting and planning analytics,
- Powerful and very, very fast simulation and optimization capabilities to drive better decisions,
- Smart, collaborative workflows,
- An intuitive, easy-to-use interface, and
- Integration with business systems and data sources.
Intuitive Interface to Build Forecasts Quickly
- Users can filter and search for forecasts, review them, add adjustments or overrides, propose changes to colleagues, test what-if scenarios, and see their results live from any web browser on any computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Visualize and interact with forecasts and plans via built-in and custom reports.
- Personalize dashboards for the views you need at any given time.
Tools for Easy Forecast and Plan Management
- A homepage for each forecast and plan
- Flexible attributes, including ABC categories
- User rights and permissions for sensitive data
- Changes linked to users and time stamped
- Documentation sections to capture user rationale
- Alerts and notifications based rules and triggers
- Rollbacks to any previous date
Complete Integration with Your Business Systems
Forecast Server is installed on your network or hosted by Vanguard Software as a cloud-based, on-demand application.
Vanguard fully integrates with your data and can connect to any business system, such as:
- Enterprise systems (such as ERP, BI, and SCM),
- Flat files (including spreadsheets), and
- Web applications.
Automated Forecasting Analytics
Forecast Server incorporates the best analytic methods and practices, including simulation, optimization and time-series forecasting - developed over the years with the added benefit of making these techniques easy to apply. You have the option of manually controlling every detail of how a forecast is prepared or letting the system choose. Analytic features include:
- 28+ time-series/statistical forecasting methods, including for: seasonality/day-of-week patterns, sporadic demand, outlier-rejection, level-shift detection
- Comparables for new product introductions (NPIs), supercessions for transitions, and life-cycle models
- Top-down and bottom-up forecasting
- Dynamic Bill of Materials (BOMs)
- Models for promotions and other events
- Multiple units of measure (UOM) and currencies
- What-if analysis to show how forecasts change under various business scenarios
Modules for Optimized Planning and Analysis
- Multi-echelon inventory optimization (MEIO)
- Probability of stock-out analysis
- Optimized procurement/production plans
- Rough-cut capacity analysis
- Financial roll-ups
- Monte Carlo simulation for modeling uncertainty